- Providing nutritional support for the endocrine (hormone) system and pituitary gland in particular
- Providing nutritional support for insulin regulation
- Supporting hoof health with 20 mg biotin plus methionine
- Providing natural, plant-based antioxidants plus MSM
- Providing pre and probiotics to support a healthy gut microbiome
- Low sugar and starch formula
Cushins pellets are formulated to provide significant nutritional support for the pituitary gland, insulin regulation, gut health and hoof health.
Agnus Castus (Chastetree berry) is thought to promote support for the endocrine (hormone) system, and magnesium and cinnamon provide support for insulin regulation and control of blood sugar.
Vitamin E and Rosehips provide significant antioxidant support to help with oxidative stress and immune support, and other key vitamins including Folic Acid and Vitamin B6 help to promote general health.
A full 20 mg of biotin, together with MSM plus key amino acid methionine help to support hoof health .
Natural prebiotics plus a live probiotic help to support gut health, and Ginseng helps to support an active outlook in older horses and ponies.
CushinsTM Pellets are suitable for all horses and ponies, and may be fed alone, or added to a small fibre feed