Aloe Vera is known to be one of the most nutrient dense plants on the planet. Considered a super-food, the leaf is filled with a soft gel which contains at least 200 active compounds. These are hugely valuable for maintaining optimum equine health and wellbeing, however they become particularly important for weary or retired older horses.
KM Elite Aloe Juice contains 100% pure, high-grade, aloe vera inner leaf gel, and has a number of health benefits. These include:
- Maintaining the health of the intestine and digestive system while also lubricating the digestive tract. This helps ensure horses correctly digest food and effectively absorb nutrients
- Supporting joints during and after physical activity, keeping them healthy and strong
- Maintaining exceptional heart health and healthy levels of oxygenation within the blood. This can help sustain high performance and endurance. Aloe Vera also helps keep blood sugar at a stable and healthy level, whilst balancing electrolytes, optimising performance further
- Supporting the general health of the body with essential minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients. High concentrations of amino acids, the building blocks of protein, help support the body grow and repair, while also sustaining healthy brain function
- Soothing external skin irritations
- Maintaining a healthy immune system
KM Elite Aloe juice contains 100% pure, highest grade, inner leaf Aloe Vera, with less than 1% food grade preservatives.
1:1 gel is generally considered the best, as this is the ‘purest’ and had the least done to it since being extracted from the plant, but in the process any parts that are less desirable have been sufficiently removed.
This high quality juice offers an all round boost to the animal's immune system and well being. It can also work as a tonic for older or run down horses recovering from injury.